Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Three Questions and a Thought

Today evening, a friend of mine 'popped up' and asked 3 questions.

1. How old were you when you got married?

(My Ans: 29)

2. How many kids you wished to have?

(Ans: Two; but after seeing how things around me are going, decided to be happy with one)

3. What did you 'dream to be' when you were younger?

(I wanted to be a doctor (most of the time) or a fighter plane pilot. Fighter plane craze is coz of its speed and not to bomb people)

Why did she ask those questions? I don’t know. She said she is ‘just’ asking.

Sometimes its not easy to understand gals, isn’t it so?

xxxxxx **********************xxxxxx

Many a times, it is because of the efforts taken by one person that a relationship (of any kind) stays alive; the other person may not be aware of this. One exception could be the boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.

Yes, I think so..

No comments: