Sunday, March 01, 2009

Silly? Seriously

Are there circumstances in our life where the situation is really silly and we might behave damn serious? I don’t know about others, but at least in my life so far, there is one such moment. And I can never forget it.

It was some 10 years ago and my son was a baby. One of my friends visited me with his wife and kid. We were talking, watching marriage album, having some snacks etc. I went to kitchen to fetch something. When I came back, my son was not there. There were only four people in that room. My wife, my friend, his kid and wife. Where did my son go?

“where is he?’ I asked my wife

“who?” she asked

“am asking where is he?”

“who?”

I lost my temper..I felt irritating..I looked others..they too looked confused…so I asked specifically..

“where is our SON?”

“oh ! you are holding him’

Then the situation became hilarious…

No comments: