Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Thank YOU

God,

Yes, today there was this unpleasant news. Killing again. But you know what? I am happy…

Sometimes it’s like this – I underestimate you. Or that’s what I think now. Can I compare your brain with a computer? If yes, why your computer works beyond logic and ours go wrong when we code logically incorrect programs? well, I know you have some answer. Don’t forget to tell me later, ok?

I liked your idea. You are really clever. Initially, I did not think today will be a happy day. But I wanted it to be one and you made it just for me. I liked the story you showed me about true friendship. Love makes us weak? huh? It was worth a drop of tear..

My day wouldn’t have been a happy one without my friends around. I thank every friend of mine who popped up for me, today. God, please give them a special bless. And what about you granting them one wish?

Love you

Me

No comments: