Friday, September 18, 2009

timeLess ...

Prologue:

I sent a mail to a friend of mine asking some questions (of that person’s area of expertise) and that person mailed me back telling that I can expect a mail very soon. I waited…one day, one week…it is now one month..

Another mail, another person and this time a reply came (at least) starting with ‘sorry for the belated reply’

Same day, I got one more mail (from a relative) starting with ‘sorry for the belated reply’…

Some similar non mail experiences follows…

(Yes, I know its just coincidence)

* * * * * * * *

“I want an appointment with God” I called up His secretary

“May I know who is calling?” a cute and sweet voice asked.

After verifying my credentials, I got an appointment.

“So? What do you want to ask?” He was yawning

“Why is this? Why those delays? Why didn’t they get time to reply though they wanted to ?”

“It’s a secret...”

“Tell me…..”

“Can I trust you?”

“Well, I think you can”

“They did not get time, right? They will not"

"Why?"

"Light, darkness, water, heaven, beast, man…..sorry, I forgot to create Time”

“But you are the…”

“Shhhhhhhh”

No comments: