Thursday, November 05, 2009

Moving Moving

I was out of station for sometime. I love long drives. I was satisfied with my driving. These long drives are one moment that makes me feel greedy for high-end cars and good quality roads. I am a ‘slowman’ who love speeds.

The trip was successful but one strange thing about this trip is that I did not use the camera, not even once, even at the beach. Before the start of the journey, I told my wife that we should take lots of photos and it ended up with no photos (except couple of them taken by my mobile). It’s really a shame that too considering the beach was quite known for filming and neighborhood is filled with film actors...

Only one friend complained me for not telling in advance about my travel. Yes, I should have told. But does it matter that much when a person moves from one place to another in this virtual reality world? I wonder…

What difference it makes when one of my Philippino friend moves to Dubai or one Indonesian friend moves to Singapore? Logically it doesn’t make any difference as long as the touch is maintained. But somehow I feel that there is some difference…I don’t know what or where

Can time tell me that?

Let me wait and see, after all, its official now…I am going to make a big move

No comments: