Tuesday, April 15, 2008

He Was Smiling !



I was sitting, may be thinking
He came to me, smiling…
‘Lets go for a walk’ , He said
We walked; still He was smiling…

We entered a forest, a deep forest
‘Can you see the forest?’, He asked
‘No, I can’t see any forest, but
I only see trees, yes trees’

We were standing near a shore
‘Let’s jump into the sea’ He said
I was scared, though He was with me
But He just smiled, and He giggled

Deep into deep, deep into the sea
I wasn’t scared; still He was smiling..
‘Can you see the sea?’, He asked
‘No, I can not see the sea’…

It was a Banyan tree, under which we sat
He took a fruit, which fell from the tree
It was small, smaller than the tree
He took a seed from it, so tiny it was

With the tiny seen in his hand
He asked, ‘can you see the Tree’?
‘Can you see the Tree?’ He, again
I cried; still, He was smiling…

No comments: