Sunday, June 28, 2009

MJ

Mikaeel Jackson (or Michael Jackson) passed away, the other day. I wanted to write a blog the moment I came to know about his sad demise. But then this confusion about the cause of death came. Then I thought I better write once the cause of death is found out. But even after two days, the real cause of death is unknown and his body might undergo a second post-mortem. So..

If I ask myself (since nobody asked me so far) who was the first western singer known to me, it is MJ (I am not considering the band names).

The other day, I watched a TV programme on life after death. There was a street interview too as part of it. That is, they randomly asked people on the road (USA) to comment on it. I remember what one person said:

“I think it is just the beginning…”

I wish MJ all the best and happy journey…

He is my all-time favorite singer and dancer. But what can we learn from him, other than dance and music?

What do his children going to inherit? A $500 million debt?
Drugs are killer stuff for real?
How not to spend money?
What not to keep as a pets?........

Well, I guess we can learn many things..

No comments: