Monday, April 23, 2007

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I had four rolls of film to process, that contained ‘almost one’ role other than Thailand visit….That means more than 100 tour photos…….

I gave it to the studio and when I went to collect the print he said “Sorry sir, all your four rolls are gone, something is wrong with your camera, and I suspect its shutter is not opening fully” and he showed me four rolls of washed films, top of every photo is gone, though the other part is very good……but I told him try to get at least a couple of them which he thinks OK…..and he said he will try……

And my mother got admitted in a hospital at my native place…..she reached there unconscious and in fatal condition….

So, what that temple prediction told me wasn’t junk, though I laughed at it, tore it and put it in the dust bin……there was some bad news awaiting me……

No comments: