Monday, April 23, 2007

Thursday, April 5, 2007

I was very happy in the morning, after coming out from the gym coz, I enrolled myself and my son for a ‘Swimming Camp’ organized by our in-house club. I paid the money too through a cheque. When I was about to call my wife and tell this, I got a call from her saying she is going to Thailand next day and she want us to travel with her. This made me angry coz, to join a swimming course was like my long cherished dream coming true. So, after a fight, I cancelled my camp. But I did not prepare for the trip, though this is supposed to be my first international trip. There was one fear, I knew that till we board the plane, this trip can get cancelled and if that happens, we might lose part of our hard earned money (Air tickets). Her company planning gives us a lesson on ‘how not to plan trips’.

At night, she came with confirmed tickets and other trip details. But I did not show any interest and did not read any. Coz, the first thing that came into my mind was our ‘New Delhi’ Trip that got cancelled a few hours before the trip.

Usually, I have this habit of getting exited and losing my sleep. But this time it did not happen……. It did not add any extra fuel to my already worst sleeping fire.

No comments: