Sunday, September 02, 2007

The Sky Is So High !

You have got a best friend?
………………….

Today I saw/heard somebody telling somebody else, ‘you are the only friend I have got’….. that person stressed the word ‘friend’….Later, I asked the other person ‘ do you feel the same emotion towards that person?’ Since the person who received my question started thinking, I said, ok, I know…..(I know them both, in person)
………………….

Some might ask who is a best friend…it depends on the person who considers who his/her best friend is…

For me, a best friend is not a friend of mine who possess all the best qualities a human can possess but a person, from a group of friends, with whom I am most comfortable with…who I can easily get along with ….somebody gives a ‘feeling good’ ….

It may not always be a permanent relationship. It can change.. During childhood we might have a best friend and when we grow up, we might get separated due to various situations in our life….like continuing higher education at different places and then taking up jobs at different countries etc etc

When does that relationship becomes so beautiful? When both consider the other person as their best friend…but do it happen always? Nope. Sometimes it happens and in most of the cases it does not happen. But it does not matter here, for me, as my thought for today is in a different direction.

This is not an exclusive thing that happens when being (only) with your best friend….(then? …) But that is one of such beautiful moments and it has a lot to do with your present and even your future…..these moments has got a long lasting effect.

Don’t feel like agreeing with me?

If friendship moments gives you a ‘feeling good’, well, that moment is worth in your life. At present, I am not telling why it is so. You don’t have any reason to believe me; also, you don’t have any reason to disbelieve me.

Why?

Because the sky is so high!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For a reason, I believe you.. Bestfriend isn't always someone who is best in everything... I just have one, we have lots of differences, argue a lot, fight.. call each other crazy pet names... irritating one another... but at the end of the day, she still remains my bestfriend for reason I don't know... Maybe for looking at same side of our future... and at top of all difficulties we still ran to each other for help...