Thursday, January 08, 2009

Good Day !

Dear God,

Well, I was wondering whether I should address you ‘dear’ or ‘dearest’. That doubt itself shows that I am not fully convinced by my ‘dear’, right? That’s good, no?

I just thought I mail you. I was sad when I went to bed yesterday night. And finally when it started coming between me and my sleep, I decided to surrender my worries to you and go to sleep. You handled it perfectly and you know what? You gave me a great day today. I just can’t believe it. Man, you are simply great !

I know that you know about the strike and fuel crisis... that was a worry. But still, I tell you, the day you gave did not have enough space to keep much worries. So, I put it in the dust bin.

Thank you God…bless my friends...take care

BIG hug,

With lots of love,

son

No comments: