Monday, April 27, 2009

Not Again !!

Did I break up with a friend (or two) of mine? I don’t know. That too just for trying to give their space? If that’s for real, I feel it stupid. I still remember an old near break which left a deep wound in me. But that incident taught me some lessons. And hence today I have only a headache. I am not shattered. Thanks to that old friend.

Sometimes it is like that. We will get crucified for no reason at all. Worst thing is other person doing the wrong act and we standing at the receiving end. Then it really pains. Though it has nothing to do with friendship, one incident comes into my mind. My then house owner’s dog’s death and he suspecting me for that. In reality , I was the one who tried to save that dog. I was the one who fed the last drops of water.

Just like the dog story, may be it has nothing to do with what has happened to me. But something comes into my mind. When someone spends some time with us, that doesn’t always mean that, that person don’t have anything else to do. When someone spends some money for us (it could be a greeting card, a phone call, an SMS…), it doesn’t always mean that, that person lives in luxury, or having some time pass.

God, at least you know the truth, right?

No comments: