Tuesday, April 07, 2009

A Rambutan-free Dream


It really was a strange dream, the one I had yesterday night. I don’t understand the meaning of it. When I tried to recollect the dream, I am not able to figure out where it actually happened (the place). It was a meal scene dream. I am sure that its not dinner, coz it was happening during day time. It was a reasonably bright day.

There were at least 4 people around a dining table, which was kept outside the home, in the open air. There were trees around, but we weren’t sitting under any tree. In the dream I was able to see only three people though there is a very strong possibility of a fourth person.


One was I myself. I was looking younger than the ‘now I am’. If I imagine that scene again, the ‘me in the dream’ was facing me. To my right hand side, there is a little girl of age 9-10, who was wearing a light colored plain frock. To her right hand side, there sat a woman, who wasn't tall. She neither was thin nor fat. Well, not medium built too. May be a couple of pounds more than a medium built lady. I wasn’t able to see her face since I was seeing the dream facing me (hence I was having a view from the back of this lady). Her hair was till her shoulder (I think it wasn’t touching the shoulder). The color of the hair neither was black nor gray.

It was a happy scene. I had a broad smiling face. I was putting something to my plate from a ceramic bowl. The little girl was talking something to me, like a chatter box. She was soo happy and smiling. Her feet weren’t reaching the ground, and she was shaking her legs to and fro while talking (plus eating) to me. Then I heard the lady calling her:

“Lhanieee”

I guess the familiarity of that name might have given me a shock and I woke up, coz I cant remember the rest of the dream.

No comments: