Tuesday, May 08, 2007

BRAHMA'S TIME

Following is taken from one of my mails to (?) ....I think the 'to' part is not important.

"
27-10-2005

...............
...............

I told you long ago that I will tell you something about Time. But I didn’t get enough time. I clearly remember one thing. My Guru talked about the Trimurthy’s time. He did that in Santa Monica, California. And it is in one of the seven tapes I have (I converted that into a CD). Don’t know when I am going to hear it again (lazy). So, I will tell you something about Brahma’s time. Do you have any idea how long Brahma will live? Only for 100 years. Then why is he still alive? The difference is his day is slightly(!!!) more than ours.

Our one year = 1 deva day and night
360 dava days and nights = 1 deva varsha
12,000 deva varsha = 1 mahayuga = 4.32 million years (ours)
71 mahayuga = 1 manvantara = 0.308448 billion years
14 manvantaras = 1 kalpa = a Brahma day = 4.32 billion years
2 kalpas = 1 brahma day and night = 8.64 billion years
360 brahma days and nights = 1 brahma year = 3.1 trillion years
100 brahma years = 1 brahma kaal = 310 trillion years

Don’t think that I remember all this calculations. I just took it from Guruji’s one of the books….Jai Gurudev.

28-10-2005

Not only this, the ancient Indians had very clear calculations about the universe. Now the Vedic Mathematics is picking up. Every book shop has it. Ancient Indians had very high precision that too without using any super computers. They were experts in mental math.

As of now I don’t know what our scriptures say about what will happen once brahma kaal is over. I guess that is the period where everything gets destroyed. And it may start again. It is like our breath. When we take a breath, our chest/stomach expands and when we breathe out, it contracts. Similarly, the entire universe it presently taking a breath and hence it is expanding. Scientists also say that this universe is presently expanding. And if you notice, there is a breathless moment between every cycle. Universe also follows the same principle. Guruji says the whole universe is a single organism. Look at this. In our mouth itself, we have at least 20 types of bacteria. They live there. They don’t know where they are. Then we have worms in our body. Now you stay in Germany. That is your country. India is my country. But what would we say, if we both go to space and look at the planet earth? It becomes ‘our home’. When we move out of this Galaxy (Milky way) we will point our finger to Milky way and say, that’s my home….this goes on and on. And that is the reason why astrology works. Everything affects the other thing in this universe, as everything is inter connected.

Convey my regards to all at home….bye for now and take care.

Rgds,

Jayaram.

"

2 comments:

the navigator said...

Very interesting post! :)

Jay said...

Thank You!!