Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Why Me

Why should I blog about me? I had the plan of blogging since blogs became popular. But I was either busy or lazy. And I had this habit of writing journals till 10 years ago. I used to comment on contemporary issues, books I read, people I met, the happy moments, sad things etc etc. I developed this habit when I was 11 years of age and thus I had many 200 page note books written by me. So, telling about me and my environment is not something fresh that came to me with blog-age. What is new is allowing others to read it and comment on it.

I had/have friends from different parts of the world. And some of them were interested to know about me, a little more. Some of them liked me telling some stupid things in a stupid way. Some of them became interested in my ‘spiritual talks’. Some of them came to me only when they were sad or depressed.

I wasn’t a tough fighter in my life, to achieve something, but I had a tough life with lots of bad (?) experience. Life wasn’t that easy for me. But luckily, bad experience teaches you a lot than good ones. Sharing this can be useful to somebody at some point of time, who knows? At least I don’t know……

Sometimes back, my son asked me some questions about my personal life (after marriage). Though I have answers, he is still too young to understand. Those were BIG questions from a small boy. Apart from that, he wanted to know the ‘story about me’.

I told him that I will tell everything when he grows up. But one day I developed a chest pain at night. That was the time I thought about writing about me seriously (like a diary and did not think about blogging it)…. My son love reading…….But again, there comes laziness…..

Apart from my son and the chest pain, there are some others who gave me a motivation or a push, especially Dr.Resenberg and Ms.Sanchez.

What am I going to write? I don’t know, as of now…….I might tell about me….I might talk about something…..I might comment on something…….I might share my thoughts….I might post my old mails to some of my old buddies, where it ‘has something’……or I might stop writing and become a hermit……..This moody man has different moods…….

No comments: