Thursday, June 28, 2007

Virtual Friends Meet the God !

Dear Karen,

Thanks for the comment....I hardly get any comments….I am not replying as a comment, and I think you don’t mind it…..

Yes, I had something in my mind to write…but I was going through a different mental stage for the past two days….painful days….. I write stuffs like this but understand that I too am a human…do you think Jesus enjoyed the crucification? Nope.. (Heard about Psalm 22?)…....and I was thinking about ‘is there anything called virtual friends?’ and not about meeting the God, I am very sorry about it..….you might think I am telling some stupidity…. I don’t know you and you don’t know me, but are we for real or virtual? ….and you might not understand why I thought about ‘virtual friends’ and what was my pain….. (just coz I am not telling and I am not questioning your brains)

If virtual is ‘not tangible’, what is God? Many believers in this world believe that God exists, though they can not see him…..you ate a very spicy and hot dish, and there comes water from your eyes…..your nose starts running……how did that happen? Some signals (sort of electric ) reached our brain and the result was your experience….. what if we pass a signal of the very same nature to the brain, using some equipments? We feel the same and we get watery eyes and runny nose…..but is that real? Did we take any hot dish?, though our body feels so (virtual reality)….virtual friends are somewhat similar to these electric signals which came from that equipment…

Sorry I did not answer you…I am still not in a mood to describe HIM….but I don’t want to ditch you…..

What is the nature of a black- hole? Do you know what will happen if you enter into a black-hole?

In the beginning of our journey, you feel that weightlessness stuff….don’t worry…you will be alright…you wont feel any gravitational pull since you and things around you are pulled in the same way. When you get closer to the black-hole, you start getting a pull…if you are ‘heading’ towards the hole, your head will feel more pull than your feet….and you will start feeling stretched…..(scientifically, the causing force is called tidal force) …you travel again…..and you can not see much interesting things coz, even light can not escape a black-hole…..then when you are almost there (still thousands of kilometers away from the center) your body get torn into pieces, if you were heading towards it, your head goes first, each part of the body will be sucked away (no way you will go as a single piece). horrible no?....but it happens in a fraction of second, so dont worry, you wont get any time to get panic.......and then you don’t exist…..

So, is God like a black-hole? NO and yes…..he wont do the tearing thing….he is all Love but when you meet God, YOU don’t exist !!!!!! BUT HE REMAINS!!!!!!


- Jay

PS: I used the word, 'you' in the travel....but if you got scared, rephrase it and use 'I' (yup, Jay) so that you wont get torn.....you can consider me as your 'punching bag' hahaha (you wont understand, sorry, once again....)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

virtual friend and punching bag...sounds familiar...hahaha

Jay said...

Hem Hem....dont tease me here also....lol