Sunday, July 01, 2007

Jay and the Deadman's Chest !

Am I rich or poor? Asking about the material richness, money man money …. Look at my face, cant you see that I am a very rich man? At least don’t you think that I am a potential millionaire? If you don’t think so, read the following mail I got :

Greetings to you,

I am been moved by my instict to contact you for this,my spirit accepts that i share this with you as i browse through your profile.

I am Dr Ben Kuma,a citizen of Liberia and i work in Iraq as a Medical Doctor with Madinat Al-Tib Hospital Baghdad (IRAQ). I had a case of a man that had an accident of Bomb Blast in Iraq,and he was rushed to the Hospital i work by some good Samaritans, I led a team of doctors to operate on him, but unfortunately, we lost him(He Died).

Upon the search of his briefcase to enable me issue a certificate of death and referral to the appropriate authority seeing that he was an alien, I discovered that he is a citizen of INDIA on a business in Iraq. Further search revealed documents with which he deposited the sum of Nine Million,Three thousand U.S Dollars with a diplomatic Courier Company and evidence of the transaction(a picture of the money).

I have not been able to trace any member of his family, and no thanks to the fact that he was single. So you would readily appreciate that his status made it difficult for me to get any of his relatives.

With my position as a senior medical doctor in the Hospital, and the fact that I am the only one preview of this information, the money is for me to claim if I could act as a next of kin, unfortunately, my citizenship of LIBERIAN and the role I have so far played would not permit me to do this.

In the light of this, I here by formally solicit your assistance to act as the next of kin if you accede to my proposition and the following sharing ratio.

Your Pecentage for this will be 25%

10% of this Money will be given to the Less priviledged i.e the Orphanage and the victims of war e.t.c,

5% of the money will be for Settlement of any expenses incurred on both sides.

I brought up this plan and for that reason i will keep 60% for myself as the initiator of the plans.

If you are interested in this transaction, then contact me through my Email address(<I removed his mail id>), and do not forget the utmost confidentiality must be maintained.

Regards,
Dr.Ben Kuma


Now, what do you think?

No comments: