Monday, July 23, 2007

thank YOU!

My mom passed away on 18th (July 2007)….. A sad moment…..And now I lost both my parents.

I just returned from my native place and am very tired….I wish to write something about mom. May be tomorrow….or may be day after tomorrow. …

Was God cruel to me?

I already was undergoing through a very bad mental state when mom got admitted to the hospital. As I mentioned in my previous post, I was under severe stress due to braking with a friend………………..

I asked that person ‘where are you when I needed you the most?’

She came back to me with a bang…..gave me every support I needed….though we were miles away, I felt her very presence…...she spent quality time with me….. I felt like I am not alone………

Man, I don’t know how to thank you, but please accept my thanks……Thanks a lot buddy, for all your support.

To those people who are waiting for the arrival of God, I used to tell, when you call for help, He answers ….. He won’t come to you as the way you think, and that’s why He has kept people around you………

Now we have the answer, HE wasn’t cruel at all ….

HE is all love and HE proved it once again…..thank YOU!

No comments: