Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Express your Love ?

What do people do when they feel very emotional (positive, like love) about somebody? I remember the dog in our house becoming so expressive and jump up on me when it sees me back from school. Humans too express it in different ways. Sometimes we might feel like giving them a pinch. Yes, people express it that way too. Some might feel like giving a hug. It is very much applicable in friendships too. But sometimes we better don’t show any such thing coz, it can even be fatal…

Well, it has nothing to do with any of my friends. And there is no fatality in this incident, but it still holds that danger element.

I was wondering why my right knee is still not in control compared to my left knee. Did I give more pressure on that knee while playing badminton? I don’t think so. So, what happened to my right knee?


Lets rewind…yesterday, day before yesterday, day before and before yesterday…..

I was sitting at the end of my bed, legs stretched. No idea what made my wife feel ‘so much of love’ to express. She came and tried to sit on my lap. I warned, but it was too late. I fell down hitting my right knee on the floor and she fell on the other side of the knee (about 55 kg). There was terrible pain ….my knee got bruised and started slightly bleeding. That was more than enough to give a PCL or ACL or LCL tear. But I did not think that way and hence did not take it seriously. I just had couple of anti-inflammatory and analgesic tabs. When I realized the seriousness, it’s too late

See, so, sometimes it is better to be not expressive…

(posting it after many re-thinks)

No comments: