Monday, September 22, 2008

A Friendship Surprise..


Yesterday I got a mail from my sister, which had in interesting story.


She was at a rice mill (a shop where they powder the rice, wheat etc) and there comes a lady in a Honda Scooter (who also came there to grind something) and asked her whether she is my sister!

It was a surprise for my sister since she could not remember who that lady is (my sister knew all my fiends I had at native place). She told my sister that she was my classmate. She mentioned the names of some other students too and then asked her about my whereabouts.

This really was a surprise for me coz, I don’t remember her at all, even after getting her name. She even remembers that I was kind of silent boy and used to come in a bicycle. This lady is now working as a teacher in a school.

Anyway, I liked the overall thing. It is a nice thing to know that some long lost classmate remembers me.


Thank you God for this little pleasent surprise..

No comments: