Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mikaeel Jackson !?

It’s official now. We are hearing about this since couple of years. The king of pop got converted into Islam, “the religion of peace”. Michael Jackson is Mikaeel now (I don’t know what happened to the Jackson part, though I read over 5 reports, nobody says anything about it). Some reports say he even bought a palace in Bahrain and donated huge amount to build a mosque near his new residence. (He needed lots of money to settle two cases against him (including child molestation) and he even ended up in debts. Finally he sold his multi million estate in California). I don’t know what made him change his religion. I even doubt whether he had gone through Holy Koran.

What do people think about his brand new faith? I read lots of comments from common people in many different sites. Muslims invited him. Some people wrote against him but the funniest thing I read is by one of his fans. He said he is going to throw away all his Michael Jackson collections. Can Islam offer peace to Jackson?

Terror makes people think of peace.

No comments: