Thursday, November 13, 2008

of 'Kind of' Situations ...

There is this theory of us creating situations in our life.

Yesterday I dated numerology. Numerology or any other branch of astrology is quite enough to throw doubt wrt the situation theory. So, let me date something else today. Putting our head into too many things at a time can also make us confused. (This doesn’t mean that one should not do that. It all depends on your ability to multitask). May be this confusion is coz we don’t understand things at the deepest level. But who understands things in a deepest level? Almost nobody.

When our understanding (I mean knowledge) about something (anything - a tree, a seed, a fish, a stone, a cat, a bacterium, a virus, a planet….) becomes 100%, we equal that with the creator. And when that happens it results in a BIG surprise and then WE or I won’t exist anymore.

But the thing is not that. Its about us creating situations. As a Reiki man, I am supposed to believe in that. We can not be sincere to something if we don’t believe in it. If we cant believe 100%, at least don’t start doubting it. In my case, as a man of confusion, I shift the thoughts to fit the situation. When am on Reiki mode, I don’t doubt and when I am in a mood to question astrology, I dare doubting.

I have seen situations being created and happening. But again, the thing is not that. Situations that I did not expect or did not wanted to happen. I did not keep a thought like ‘ I don’t want that situation’ (yep, that has a funny effect). Sometimes such situations lead to misunderstandings and can even weaken relationships where the bond is not strong. One such thing happened the other day, though its silly as an incident.

I was telling to one of my social network friends that I don’t have much (true) friends there.

Then she visits my profile (usually she don't do that or leaves any comment) and with her own eyes views some comments which showed some intimacy. The worst, one of them was ‘ I love you’ ! I don't think I ever got such a one till that day.

And she says ‘ hmm I think you have lots of fans there’

She had visible things to counter my statement.

My ‘they are fake’ explanation wasn’t of much use. Why should somebody post such a fake comment there? Even I don’t understand how people can become such fakes.

I felt helpless. How was my relationship with that person who posted that? We don’t chat, We don’t exchange messages, I don’t have any idea about her other than her profile info. She don’t know anything about me or my family other than my profile info. We aren't even good friends. Still why some people post such comments?

If we look into the details, we can see some people posting the single comment to all their contacts (both male and female) for a particular day. Some posts same comment for a bunch of people. Many a times, the words don’t really MEAN anything. It won’t be coming from their heart. They don’t take this as something serious. Its just fun and time pass. And yes, they did not mean any harm too (talking in general).

At the end? I think she might have thought that it’s me who is pretending… very funny…

I had nothing to say.

It’s up to us to decide to what extend we want to understand others. Sometimes we need to take some extra effort to understand our friends (only if somebody is serious), else it can lead to many misunderstandings.

But the thing is not that..The situation.. Who created it?

Not meeeeeeeeee

("well well well... I seeee" says the man of confusion)

No comments: