Wednesday, January 16, 2008

DreamWeaver !!

My last couple of nights were irritable with strange and unpleasant dreams. Day before yesterday, I had the very strange dream of me becoming the Vice President of India. And then there were many issues like my official car not ready….the driver says some excuses and finally I drove my own car myself and enter my official residence. That is not the only problem I faced….and I remember that the way to my residence was bit confusing….

Yesterday was more ‘hellish’. It was very difficult to sleep. It all started with me buying a new MicroSD card for my phone and my experiments with it. I wanted to achieve something but I could not. Then searched the internet and found that I am not alone but it’s a loooooong list. But by the time I realized it, it was past midnight. Then it was very difficult to go to sleep. I might have slept only after 2.45, early morning. I became hungry. This triggered acidity then drink water, drink milk, eat biscuits…..and finally when I slept…

Oh my God what dreams!! Totally unpleasant…and the dream was filled with most of my close relatives, including my late parents. Thus I woke up again and till 5.30, I was aware (I heard the 5.30 alarm set by my wife). Then there I goes to deep sleep for one hour and wakes up seeing big spiders in my dream !!!

It looks like our frustrations and disappointments can trigger something in our subconscious mind resulting nightmares. Am not sure about it. I understand some part of the dreams including spiders. But why yesterday? And I don’t understand that Vice President dream at all (vice president not getting car and all are ok, but why I became the vice president? I never ever wished for it, read about it, or hated it)..

But I like the total mechanism behind dreams. The mind-brain-body (tired body, better put, in my case) sync to produce such dreams… Mind is a big wonder and so do dreams. Dreams are not fully understood to science, even today. But anyway, it was more than enough to drain my energies!!!.

No comments: