Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Friendly Religion Again

I got a message asking why I wrote many things referring to Bible or Christianity, being a Hindu, from a Hindu itself. Don’t worry, brother, I am not going to change my religion. It is not required for a Hindu. I wrote may be coz, most of my friends are Christians-some are hardcore and extreme Christians- and I happened to read Bible many a times, even after my course was over. I am not too much into any religion.

Second thing is me writing about friendships and relationships etc. Nice observation. I have many new friends now and I enjoy friendship. Many a times, their issues and problems becomes mine too.

So it is simple – I got many new friends and almost 94% of them happened to be Christians. As I mentioned, some are hardcore religious people who eat-drink-think-sleep religion (please note that I said religion not God). Thus this religion comes on the way without inviting, most of the time. Even today I got a ‘accept Jesus as your savior’ kind of mail from one of such friends. But sending back ‘accept Krishna as your savior’ mail is not my style. And another person made a religious statement and asked me not to argue on it (how clever). Anyway friendship and love has its beauty.


So the topic religion and friendship might remain live in my blogs, may be for some more time…

No comments: