Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thoughtlets

Losing two friends

I lost two potential friends in the following way. The conversation is from memory and not verbatim.

“It seems you are tall”

“I am not that tall, but average” Me

“You are tall”

“So what?” me

“I don’t like tall guys”

“Why? That’s strange” me

“Coz, I am short”

There it goes

“I think I am not qualified to become your friend, since your profile says you dont like people who are into fitness or watch what they eat” Me

“It’s ok, that’s not mandatory…I put it as a joke”

Me becomes a happy man

“Are you part of the community, the sword of the spirit?”

“No, I am not even a Christian ” Me


And there goes another one

Mare Mania again

The strange dream sequence did not stop, it seems.

The dream : Me watching TV and there comes the news that I have been selected into the Indian Cricket Team, as a bowler !!!

But I am happy that my logical part of the brain was working that time too. I was thinking that way.

“Then what will Venu think about this?”

Venu was one of the best bowler friend I had in my locality (other wise I had a friend who was a State level Cricket player) when I was living in my native place.

I am not into that sport, though I had played it during school with paper/rubber/tennis ball. But since I have been selected as a bowler, I am thinking in my dreams what kind of bowling I need to do - spin or medium pace !!!

I Love You

Most of my friends did not get time to spend with me during this week so far and today wasn’t different. To add up to this, one of them showed up and said she is sad which wasn’t great.

I got a new friend with whom I had 3 chats and each ended in some sort of unpleasant way, mainly due to her poor understanding of English. There is another person who don’t read properly and asks same thing again, which sometime is irritating.

Unfortunately, I happened to chat with them at the end of the day and it wasn’t a great feeling. I already wasn’t happy about stuffs went for the day and hence may be I lost a lil control, I don’t know…

But there lies the beauty and love of God. There comes a 'pleasant one', at a totally unexpected time, after a couple of week’s break, and we had a small chat, which made me so happy. Thank you my friend and thank you God !!

Hey God, I LOVE YOU !

No comments: