Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Late Night Movie !

I could not sleep properly the other night. Why? My neighbor went for a late night movie!!

It is like this: I went to bed a little late than my regular time and as usually, after half and hour or so, I fell asleep. Then I woke up hearing a BIG ‘thud thud’ noise. I thought somebody is banging my door. Then I thought why those fools bang the door instead of using the door bell? So I went to door to check out who it is. As soon as I reached the door, it became evident that thy are not banging at my door but theirs. And it happened at 1 am early morning. What the...?

They went for a movie and when they came back, they cant open the door. The lock got jammed. They tried their level best and they could not open it , then another neighbor, then may be somebody else, or may be the security…. And the process went on for another one and a half hours which disturbed my sleep. Once am awake, it is not easy for me to go back to sleep.

Poor me!

No comments: