Wednesday, March 19, 2008

An Online Lesson !

I am going through a surprisingly strange phase where I am not in touch with my friends, the usual way it was sometime ago. Many of them are busy and some of them stay invisible and even lied to me that they did not come online !! If they thought I can be fooled that way, they are wrong. I really wonder why they did that coz, its upto them to decide to whom they want to talk and to whom they did not want to and I respect that. They could have stayed online and kept their status busy, which is what some other friends of mine did/do. Or, at least, they shouldn't have told me that they never came online, that too without me asking!!. There is no reason for lying that they are not coming online/ they did not come online at all.

Anyway, this gave an opportunity to realize how truthful many of my friends are to me, though it hurt me a little since I considered many of them as very good friends of mine and had spent/'wasted' lot of my personal time for them.

May be I have started looking at the positive side of it than getting worried about it anymore...

No comments: