Monday, March 31, 2008

A secret revealed !

I was about to write that I got bored the other day…. But I can’t write it today…. Coz, today wasn’t boring… There is no need to say that spending time with friends we like is something pleasant. It makes us happy and lifts our sprits up.

For about one week, I spent most of the time downloading and then listening to some audio books. I downloaded a crime/suspense fiction novel (more than 300 MB) and started listening to it. It was very interesting, and the climax?

Well, the last file was corrupt, so I could not listen to the last couple of chapters! What a tragedy, I felt like I wasted lots of time. I even suffered headache since I used headphones for long hours….. Sometimes, it happens..

Today I had told ‘her’ that I will tell a secret. I know it was sort of kidding. But here is a genuine secret…

I might have mentioned in my many blogs ‘my then best friend’….was there any nick name for her? Yes, I used to refer her as ‘G’ ….Not when I personally address her, but when I used to write about her in my diary/journel……………only I and she knew of that till now….so?

So, Pssssssssssssssssssst !!

No comments: