Monday, June 02, 2008

Blueberry Cheese Cake - How Much Will it Cost?

How much will a blueberry cheese cake cost?

It all started with a friend of mine, she simply felt like eating one blueberry cheese cake and she let me know that.

Though this is a popular cake, I had never eaten it. So I did a search and even asked another friend who is a professional cake maker. She said it is slightly expensive cake but it tastes good. Thus I decided to buy one. When I told this to my wife, she added KFC chicken into the list, when my son heard of KFC, he added a zinger burger into it, when he went for zinger burger, wife also wanted one and as usual, I was asked to buy a veg burger…. So, what is the cost of a blueberry cheese cake?

It did not end there…since I did a lil research on that cake and blueberries, countries where it’s grown….. I got an idea about the cost in India and in Philippines. When I happened to discuss the cost aspect with the professional cake maker friend (from Philippines), it looked like she got irritated (since she could not agree with me) and she stopped responding to me…she simply ignored me…and we all know how we feel when a friend deliberately ignores us… it can not be measured in terms of money..…. So what is the cost of a blueberry cheese cake?

No comments: