Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 17

Today, after 17 long years, I attended a guitar class. The tutor said guitar is one of the not-so-easy-to-learn musical instruments to play, to which I did not agree. The guitar I used was a horrible one plus his first lesson… it made my finger really pain. I think this is not the way to start (usually they start with open string exercises, I guess)…may be he wanted to show me that guitar is a tough instrument to learn… sorry sir, I wont give up easily..

***
Didn’t I get hurt my feelings today? Thank you God for helping me to take it lightly, at least today. It is always better not doing sins than doing sins and then praying to God. God won’t take the words we utter for granted, but he looks at our heart. We better stop worshiping God if we can’t be truthful even to ourselves.. or we better remove that attribute from us….or may be some religions and their gods permit this…I don’t know…or…or…or… I don’t know

***
Sometimes, helping a friend could result in losing the friend or worsen a friendship.

***
A good detective too can think like a criminal. But the intention is not same, but opposite.

No comments: