Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday !

The other day was my birthday. A day without cake, candle, balloons or wine. Usually there is this system of cooking some sweet at home. This year, that too wasn’t there. My wife had a plan to make one; but in the morning, she found out that one ingredient (ghee or clarified butter) is not there. So she dropped the idea.

I got two greeting cards, when I woke up. One from my wife (which she bought) and one from my son (which he made). Many of my e-friends wished me a happy birthday.

The ‘plan for the day’ was a lunch. Only me and my wife. It was a nice vegetarian restaurant, which was a little far from my apartment. We had a buffet lunch. There were more than enough food items. And I enjoyed it. Wife wanted to buy me a sunglass. Instead, I went for a track pant and a bottle of perfume.

I was happy on that day. And it was my birthday…

Thank you, God !

No comments: