Thursday, February 12, 2009

Priceless ! Outstanding !!

In my life so far, I have studied (apart from computer) accounting, costing, economics etc. And for quite sometime I got opportunity to work as an accountant and auditor too. Hence I have some idea about price, cost, profit, loss, bills and stuffs like that. But I never ever thought of this kind of a situation: one is worth more than what he really wants, but he is not able to buy it….

Sometimes it is better to have a price tag for us. We better know what we are worth…Don’t believe me? Look at this:

“…then why don’t you buy that for me?” Me

“It will cost a hundred thousand” My wife

“So? Don’t you think I am worth that much?”

“You are priceless!”

Man, when did priceless become price-less?

Well, if that is the case, I was an outstanding student many a times. A student who stands outside the class (punishment)!

No comments: