Friday, August 10, 2007

Lucid Moment!!

How many blogs I read on a regular basis? None.

I am not particularly regular with anybody else’s blogs these days. I got pulled to blogs by one of my friends, I was very keen reading her blogs when she was writing about her visit to India. I commented on most of her posts. Thus my first blog related writing was putting comments on somebody else’s blog.

But I used to read some blogs randomly. Many people around us are very talented and gifted. These blogs are a nice place for them to grow and express their thoughts and views. This year I read some nice poems, some nice thoughts on technology, money making using blogs (which ended up in a tragedy in my case), some bad stuffs (psssssst) etc etc.

So which is the title or ‘something’ that attracted me more, as far as the blogs I already read are concerned?

One guy says, “there are three ways to write, the right way, the wrong way and my way” I don’t remember in which blog it is. But I liked it…..nicely put….

Anybody already wrote something which I wished to write? Sometimes I think so.

Though they used different words and style, many of them said what I wanted to express. I don’t have any issues in that.

But there are some ‘titles ‘that I really wished to use but already used by others. Two of such which I always remember are:

In my Lucid State

Surreal Moment

I am happy that at least these were used by one of my buddies.

(Man, am not prejudiced, it’s a truth)

No comments: