Monday, August 06, 2007

Friendship Day!

Yesterday was ‘Friendship Day”……

Who are friends? If you checkout the friendship related cards, you get a lot of definitions. Friends are like this… friends are like that……Many are fancy ones and many are funny ones. Many makes us think, many makes us laugh…

The very latest one which I remember is one by one of my friends:

“Friends are like piss on your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth of it. Thank you for being the piss on my pants!”

Yesterday I spent some time to go back to my memories related to my friends….there came some smile…there came some pain too…

I never thought some of those moments would remain as ‘most memorable’ moments in my life, even after 10-15-20 years…..

The major difference between the ‘then friends’ and ‘now friends’ in my life is, my then friends were for real, who were physically present with me…..time changed …and my now friends are mostly friends who really exists somewhere but may not exist as what they claim what they are……

Its my personal experience. My type are rare type. Even in the cyber world, most of the people around me are having my then friends and not my now friends, though its now. I don’t know whether they are aware how lucky they are……

On this special occasion , I would like to thank all my then friends and now friends…..for making me feel light, making me cry, making me laugh, making me think, making me crazy, making me feel that I am part of this world, for making me understand how beautiful friendships are……

I am not here to announce ‘my friend of the year’ …… but I dedicate this day to a friend who made me soooo sad and soooo happy………

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

No comments: