Monday, October 01, 2007

Another Pain

Today was another day which reminded me that life is unpredictable.

Yesterday I thought I will start from where I left. But today I was occupied with some unexpected things. But I am not disappointed. It was a good day today, though it did not went as I planned. It was a pleasant day. A day becomes pleasant when somebody close to you sits with you and ask ‘ ok what you want me to tell’….and may be that’s why our grannies used to ask the kids ‘ ok, which story you want to hear today?’... …..but I haven’t even seen my grannies.

Months ago, one of my friends came to me with a ‘relationship’ issue and asked some advice. She wasn’t looking for someone to listen to her. She asked for some suggestion and it looked like she was under emotional pain which only heart can understand. Today I saw her opening her heart. And it was like writing with her blood that coming from the heart! Today she proved that she doesn’t need my advice.

She said so many things which I wanted to tell. So if I say similar things, I personally won’t feel comfortable.

No comments: