Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Truth !

Hmmm, OK, let it be a story this time


Once there were some truth seekers. They were very regular in attending all the ceremonies and related things that happened in heir place of worship. One day they were coming after attending such an activity. They saw one old lady searching for something outside her house. So, they asked her:

“What are you looking for?”

“I lost my needle” , replied the old lady

They joined in the search and finally found nothing.

“The needle is not here, where did you lose it” , one of them asked.

“I lost it inside my house” said old lady

“Then you should look inside your house and not outside” said another.

“It is dark inside, so I am searching outside”

They all laughed at her loudly.

“Children, you are also doing the same thing, what you are searching is not outside, you too need to look inside” replied the old women.



So?

No comments: