Friday, October 19, 2007

Sexy Migraine!

Well, first of all, thanks Michael for the comment. I was in a fix on where to start from… Should I explain the male sex process or not…. Should I explain the common myths in this connection or not….should I explain the major difference between male and female orgasm, ejaculation or not…..etc etc ….. Am still in the fix.

Please understand that most of the men around us wont even accept the fact that there is fatigue in connection with sex, where as it’s a reality we both know being men. Please remember that I used the word ‘too much sex’. And I had a reason.

Most of the information you might get in connection with this subject might be western thoughts. But East had clear idea on this subject than the west and hence we have the Tantric and Taoistic thoughts (out of scope of migraine). So understand that male sex involves lots (loss) of Vital Energy also.( And there are ways to improve the energy levels too).

(West is gifted with science and East with religion and spirituality.. All we need to do is respect each other’s knowledge and thus it complements. Creator sees this place as a single thing and not as many continents or countries. Its all our ego that limits)

My answer, for the time being, is : please understand that neurotransmitters, including Serotonin, are heavily involved in sex.

Most of male are ignorant about the scientific understanding of his genitals and its function. The very best example is people believing both orgasm and ejaculation are just the same, in case of a male. So, if one say that one felt tired after sex, one might even get an answer that its just psychological. Semen is not just a liquid carrying some sperms. It contains so many other things (like citric acid, amino acids, fructose, enzymes, phosphorylcholine, prostaglandin, potassium, zinc, water, calcium, chlorine, magnesium, vitamin B12…… etc etc etc )Through the sperms, part of ‘you’ goes. Don’t forget that it is part of another ‘creation’ process which needs energy.

I remember one incident. When I consulted a doc (for my headache), and when he came to know that I was a bachelor that time, he suggested me to get married. But I asked him, why he suggested that since from a physiological/biological point of view, we don’t need a women to fulfill our sexual urge. Then he answered me that he did not mean the ‘only sex’ part, but I might get a companion and thus I can unload some of my stress by talking to her, discussing with her etc. (well, it can swing the other way also, but lets be optimistic)

So, that is one reason for this belief. Somebody might have suggested a marriage and he might have something in his mind. For many people, when they hear ‘get married’ first thing that comes into their mind is sex. Where as that is not the case.

By telling this, please understand that I did not tell normal sex will cause migraine. I did not try to explain the sex process. I just tell you that neurotransmitters plays a role in both cases and that is one of the the logics behind it.

Easy way to practically experience this logic is having sex/ejaculating when there is migraine and see the effect.

If you have any specific doubt regarding this/want more clarification on what I wrote, please feel free to mail me and I will be happy to give you a personal reply.

No comments: