Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Let Me Praise


You had told me that
The journey won’t be effortless
You had told me that
I should not give up
You had told me that
You will be there with me, always

I thought you left me
I thought you gave up

I got engrossed by the wonderful garden
You said we still have long way to go
I waked here I walked there
And I thought I lost you, you left me

I got fascinated by the mountains
The dew and oceans
I wandered here I wandered there
And I thought I lost you, you left me

When I was about to fall
You held me up
When I was to got washed away
You took me on your shoulder




How can you be this patient?
How can you be this loving?

When I realized it was me
Who walked away
Who left you ; I felt guilty
But you patted me on my back

When I realized
You were always waiting for me
Patiently ; I felt guilty
You smiled at me with glory

Thank you for always being there
Thank you for keeping the promise
Thank you for always waiting for me
Let me praise your name again

No comments: