Thursday, July 03, 2008

Ghosts, Masters And a Boooo !

Are we just the physical body? The answer is no. Is that the modern scientific view?

Well, if that is the question, the answer is another question, what is meant by scientific? View of a well educated person or a scientist? Even in that case, there are lots of ‘modern’ scientists who believe that we are not just body. I will blog about the components of our body later since what I am going to say is about ghosts …boooooooooooooooooooo

What are thy? Or who are they? Do they really exists? Like everything, there are two opinions. So, where do I stand? For the time being, I want to stand with those who believe that there exists ghosts. Why? Why coz, I believe that we are not just this tangible body. I may not have believed in this had I not seen my own aura with my own eyes. I even gave a demo to my wife on this reality (yes, I think I should write about that too, though not now).

So, if there exists other components for us, ghosts are total minus body. For easy reference people call it as souls. Or clinically died ones without a body. It’s a kind of energy body. In another way or belief, they did not enter into the white light. They exist as the subtle body. It is said that even this ‘whole minus body’ stuff wont go as a single thing to heaven or hell (if somebody believes in heaven/hell). Sunlight contains UVA, UVB and many other components, can we see it? In a similar fashion, ghosts exist as some kind of energy body. (I have never heard or read anywhere a human becoming an angel after death, as on today and I wonder why?). Thus it looks like, just coz they are ghosts, we cant say they are all bad, or at least that’s what that came to my mind while writing this.

What might have happened to Buddha, Krishna, Jesus etc? They were Masters when they came to this earth and took a human body. They did not leave any karmic liability when they left their body. They are free birds. Their karmic cycle is complete. If we look at their life on earth, we can find that they were not just living for the sake of having a body, but they were helping others to understand the purpose of our life and they were trying to help us to complete our karmic cycle. So, where are they now? I personally don’t think they are living in a place called heaven enjoying all the good things. If they were, how do they listen to us and answer us? They too must be energy bodies since they left the physical body here (which got decomposed and will not come back even if they return to earth once again….they have to look for a different body, sorry buddies…).

Well, in that case, some Masters are same soul but came at different time as different humans. Yes, that theory looks fine. Now I can go to bed….If any ghosts comes to scare me, Masters will scare them away, so I don’t have to worry…. booooooooooooooo

No comments: