Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Death..

Yesterday, when my son came back from school, he brought a sad news. His close friend’s dad died of heart attack.

I don’t know this guy but there was a possibility of I meeting him. My son wanted to visit their house. What my son wanted to do was just dropping him there and then pick him up later. But that house wasn’t near. And I had no idea how their parents take this. So I told him:

“When you grow up, you can go…or ask your friend to come over here and then you can go to park and play”

May be son promised his friend that he will come there. I saw him calling up and talking to him. And he came back and told me:

“His dad also said the same thing, when he grows up he can come to my house..”

Without any reason, I felt like that guy is a good guy… may be he was that’s why God called him early. It is said that Good people ‘go’ early.

May his soul rest in peace…

No comments: