Thursday, August 07, 2008

Illish Thoughts...

Falling ill is not a pleasant thing. It should be the case with every living thing, not just humans. Or are there people who want to fall ill so that others around them will pamper them? It’s a possibility. I never got such a chance to get pampered…

When we fall ill, we need more rest. More sleep, better put, if possible. But I got only 3-4 hours of sleep for the past couple of days. Bad, isn’t it? Very bad..

A blocked nose is irritating. It gives us no choice but to breath through mouth, which dries up our mouth and can lead to a throat pain. Mouth is not designed for regular breathing.

Hey God! you never had a cold? Good for you, but you better impart some modifications in the human mouth design. Trust me, its not funny breathing through mouth.

Fever or feverish feeling, chills, cough, watery eyes, head ache, joint pains, body pains, runny nose, blocked nose, bitter taste, these all are part of falling ill…I don’t like it. I don’t like falling ill. God, what am I afraid of? From where does that fear come? What is behind it? Why should it become part of illness?

I get a lonely feeling when I fall ill. Its not pleasant. I think, during childhood, when I fall ill, I used to get nightmare followed by a hug from mother…

I miss my mother when I fall ill. She was the one who used to take care of me whenever I fell ill. May be that was the situation till I got married. ..

I remember, my friends used to visit me when I was not feeling well….(good) friends are good for our health. I cant forget that BIG boy.. Gopi, I miss you today. but… I know, you are in a different world…or you are not Gopi anymore…


Today I felt motherless and friendless…

Falling ill is not good, I don’t like it…

No comments: