Monday, October 20, 2008

Shame on you Religion !

Do we need to ban any religion? Do we need to kill some religious leaders for talking nonsense? If somebody had asked me yesterday or if somebody asks me tomorrow, I might say no. but today is one of such days where I might say ‘yes’. Sometimes I get that feeling when I see small kids with polio.

Today I had been to a shop which makes orthopedic shoes and I happened to see some pairs of small shoes made for kids who suffer from polio. In India, we still have that virus. We still cant eradicate polio. Why? One major reason is some religious people not willing to take vaccines. And the government not forcefully imparting that rule. Those stupid religious people believe that praying will help. Praying and clapping your hands won’t help eradicate polio, you fools. You open your eyes and see and understand that the vaccine is provided by none other than God Himself. He is trying to save your kids.

I have seen a man dying a painful death coz he hesitated to take medicines. He just prayed. His prayer group joined him every evening and prayed with him. One among those who prayed for him was one of my friends and what was she doing that time? She was a pharmacy student and she used to take medicine when its needed, may be without her community knowing it.

Its high time those who are against medicine due to religious reasons understand that its God who provided us with doctors and medicine. When you pray, he answers thru them. He will not come as 'God' .

This doesn’t mean that He don’t love us or wont take care of us. That’s why He has kept people around us.

No comments: