Thursday, December 11, 2008

Being Busy...

What is being busy?

I thought of it when it took a week for a friend of mine to give a reply to my mail…when it took a day for me to give a reply to another friend…when I did not get any reply (for my mail) from another one…when it took two days to get an SMS reply…when I did not get any response to an SMS of mine….

Is it a doctor getting more patients in the case of a doc? Is it a data entry operator having more data to enter? Is it a swimmer has to swim more laps? Is it a programmer getting more stuff to code? A teacher has to give extra lessons? A baker getting more orders?....Does it always mean more work?

Those situations will make them busy, but…

But in reality, being busy is we just getting occupied in some way. We not responding to something has a lot do with our personal priorities. Sometimes it even can be watching a movie for second or third time or reading a book…

Strange, but sometimes being busy is just being busy…

No comments: