Monday, December 29, 2008

The Wine Story..

I get many junk posts. When our postal address gets leaked out, it’s quite possible. This is the spam version of the snail mail. The most common junks were from charitable organizations. Then these marketing ones. Such junk posts never gave me any surprise. But today?

It really was a surprise when I got a courier. Yes, it wasn’t a normal post but a courier in my name. It was a special invite to become a founding member….it offered a gift from France too. To become a member of what? A wine society !! And the real surprise is the way they address me:

“ Dear Winelover,” !!!

How did they find out that I am a wine lover? No idea. I am lucky that they did not found that I am yet to taste it. May be next time they will send a bottle of wine itself….Who knows?

No comments: