Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Bleeding Hearts

Things around him were normal
It had all the normal abnormalities
He could still feel those rules
He could still see those laws
Sometimes, or may be many times
He used to think of it – ‘why’?
Their Do’s were his Don’ts .
He woke up with a hope
He hoped that the world will change one day
And today can be that day, he hoped.
But he did not see any change, today.
Their Do’s were still his Don’ts.
He gathered courage and asked:
'Why did you come close to me and
Why did you come close to my heart?'
Answer wasn’t sufferable for him, but
He remembered the preacher of love and
The bleeding heart given by his pal
It was one among the twelve, yes
It was from one among the twelve.
“I came close to you, because,
I can push you down, and
I came close to your heart,
So that I can break your heart”

No comments: