Monday, December 22, 2008

An Old Mail to An Old friend..

An old mail to an old friend at a not so old day

........

Since I did not come online yesterday, I had lots of mails to check (not from friends, I hardly get any mail from friends) ..mostly from our residents association forum , then those news letters I subscribe, then this spam mails…now its all over… yes, I did not come online yesterday coz I wasn’t feeling that well. Both physically and mentally or may be more mentally than physically, I don’t know. Now I feel very much better, though there is this nagging headache. As I said, I wasn’t angry with you..after all, I didn’t even knew that you might talk to me yesterday. Usually, its me who gets avoided and I don’t avoid people around me..that’s not my cup of tea. I think I better train my mind…I better get used to this virtual world and its code of contact. This virtual world is not always the right place for an emotional being like me. I know that, but still, sometimes mind hesitates to accept it. or may be it takes sometime for it..How do I know where I stand in the priority list of those around me? I felt silly, but at least I realized it..I understood what I am…I did not try to pretend or fake..that is better than many around….Don’t think I am talking about you, but am talking in general....

No comments: