Thursday, December 06, 2007

Get Well Soon!

A friend of mine called me ‘a special friend’. What is a special friend? I did not ask that person why I am special. Anyway I was happy to hear that. Are all of my friends the same type? Not at all. They all have got their uniqueness and thus they are special too. Some are extra ordinarily special. Why?

If somebody says I am their best friend and when I cry they also cry, without knowing me, isn’t that very special? Yes, its fake I understand. But sometimes this makes me laugh and feel light.

Profession wise also many of them are different. CPA, Grocer, Student, Call Center (related), Scientist, Housewife, Administrative staff, Sales , Engineer…..and one of them is even a beauty competition pageant too.

* * * * *

Today was my son’s Sports Day at school. The school does not have a play ground/stadium, so, they booked a stadium to conduct the events. Since my son was part of the ‘display’ (sort of PT Drill), I was there at the stadium till noon, from early morning. Seeing all these students, events and all gave me a nostalgic feeling (this is for the first time me attending his sports day). This also happened to be my Karate practice ground(when I used to practice it, about three-four years ago). Today was Thursday and it was a Karate day. Since the ground was booked by school, I did not see them coming to the ground for jogging. That too was a nostalgic feeling.

* * * * *

Two of my friends are not feeling well. One is recovering fast and another one seems to be bit slow in the recovery process. Not pleasant a news. My readers, please pray for them.

GET WELL SOON, both of you…. God bless!!

No comments: