Monday, December 03, 2007

Where are my blogs?

Was my today a bad day? I don’t know. Today was/is very cold, that I know. It looked like a bad day. But was it really? Or was it a bad day for some others? It was a bad day for at least a couple of my friends. Sometimes, may be, ignorance is bliss

I was still sleepy when I woke up. It was a lazy day than a bad day. I was tired than worried.

Now that the list of ‘to be blogged’ is getting longer.

Waiting for a situation is more fearful than actually facing the situation. Same about fear of losing something/someone. Living through fear is more painful than facing the reality.

Yesterday I was worried about my laptop and its DVD drive. Today it was something else that I got to worry about.

I remember my doc’s words when I asked on an incidence

“So, there is no need to worry?”

“I don’t see any reason. But if you want, you can worry”

(He takes that freedom with me to joke in such a way). So, I better not to worry.

In a chain mail, I was asked to accept Jesus as my savior. Not only that. I was asked to forward it to 10 more people. And the mail tells us to not to care about what the recipient thinks about it. Nice attitude. Jesus asked people to care about others!! I did not give a reply to that mail since I thought it might be waste of time. But still I feel like giving a reply asking them to take Him to their heart than forwarding mails.

Today I am forgetful. I thought of writing something and I forgot what it is. At some point of time I had too many topics in hand and had confusion as to which topic I should take first. Yesterday my mind was full of blogs…..where does it go? Blogs, blogs, where are you?

No comments: