Thursday, December 27, 2007

Being God !

God, this is unfair, yes, I call it unfair.
I know you have your own logic, but
Do you think I can’t call it unfair?
Else you prove that I am wrong.

But I have a request to you.
Please don’t try to prove it.
I know you can prove it, but
Do you want to hurt me?

You already saw me getting hurt.
I know that you don’t want it again.
You won’t try to prove anything
So mum is the word for you.

But still, I want to ask you. Why did?
You could have avoided it.
Well, don’t try to answer me.
God, I might ask it all again

And I don’t want you to answer me!
I want to sit on your lap, like a child.
I might argue or fight with you.
But you just smile and look at me

Please take your magic wand
If you don’t have, make it now
But I want you to use a magic wand
And make it happen this very moment

Being God is not easy, but
I know you are God !

No comments: