Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas !!

The Christmas is over now. This year’s Christmas was very special for me. As many of my friends know, I am not a Christian, still this year’s Christmas was really special. May be I wont forget it till I die. I could not spend this time with any of my friends, personally. But this was the year that I got lots and lots of wishes. And I am very much thankful to Friendster, my social network portal, for such thing to happen. Am sooooo happy about it. Also, I never got a chance in my life to wish this many friends, in my life.

I was lucky to be called (fone) and to call to exchange wishes. I got touched. Some of my friends were in touch with me, though they were busy.

There came Santa in our place too and I gifted my son with a book and card through Santa, which made him so happy.

My Christmas Eve too was one of the most memorable moments. We had a dinner though my son wasn’t feeling well. And a friend of mine was in touch with me, till late night (and wee morning at the other end). I am touched, again.

Apart from these greetings, I even got a greeting card for real.

Friends, thank you all for giving me a memorable day (days may be, coz every day I got new greetings). God bless you all !

No comments: